Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Some Easter Moments



The beautiful Easter morning started out with a latte and a piece of Colomba Primavera that I bought at the World Market for $5!(it 50% off because I bought it the day before Easter) It tasted almost like a Panetone...someday I'll stop being lazy and bake one myself:)



I just noticed the mess on the porch...didn't get to the porch with the cleaning.



The kids found all 40 eggs, and each found exactly 20 - I have no idea how that happened...they were happy. I had to tell them that I have never liked egg hunts. First because to the ones our family went, always had tons of kids there and all the kids were running, pushing, grabbing...that just wasn't my thing. I always found the least amount of eggs, that was very embarrassing because I was the oldest one there...so now I have to make sure everyone has enough eggs, and everyone is happy:)
We were also going to make the Empty Tomb rolls in evening...but that just didn't happen. So we made them on Monday...nothing wrong with that. The kids loved them, and had so much fun making them.




2 comments:

  1. Wow that tosha shot is beautiful what a handsome guy. I wish I came up for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes beautiful pic of antoshka's blue eyes!

    i love that pic from the back, where they're rolling the pastries...antoshkas little neck. aww.

    and the egg hunting pic, cute!

    ReplyDelete